Wednesday 4 February 2009

5 fonts

Why I Chose my Fonts

1. Chopin Script. I chose this font because it is decorative, professional and stylish. I thought it would fit the classy Gallo Nero as well as being a strong font.

2. Decorative Font. This font is a good looking font simple effective with some decorative aspects. It is clean, professional and elegant, just like Gallo Nero.

3. Mistral. This font gives a more warm and playful feeling. It is a font that shows class with handwritten aspects.

4. Caesar. This font is easy to see, clean and i related it to a restaurant as soon as i saw it. Howeve, this font does remind me a little of a greek restaurant.

5. Carolingia. This is a smooth elegant font that is easy to use with most surroundings. It is easy to read and in my mind it reminds me of a classy and stable restaurant.

No comments: